When the photographer posts to Pickit they are giving photo users the chance to use their images in any way they desire. However, the right of the photo stays with the photographer, until they decide to either take the image down from the site, or to sell the rights to the image to another party, via our site or in another market.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload graphic icons?
- Restrictions when uploading.
- Basic rules for photographers on Pickit
- What do I get as a photographer by uploading photos to your website?
- How do I withdraw my money?
- Do I still own the rights to my photo after someone has used it?
- How do I find out if someone has used my photo?