Pickit is a global “free trade” photo market, offering photographers the chance to earn cash whilst providing photo users in primarilly Microsoft Office. We connect millions of people in need of photos with millions of people with cameras. By signing up you have the opportunity to find out what people need and upload your photos to photo missions. It’s free to upload photos and you can upload as many photos as you like. You will always have control of your photos and can easily manage them on your account. As a photographer on Pickit you will earn money. By uploading a photo to Pickit, you give people the opportunity to legally use your image, but you retain ownership of the legal rights over your photos while still receiving payment for their usage.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload graphic icons?
- Restrictions when uploading.
- Basic rules for photographers on Pickit
- What do I get as a photographer by uploading photos to your website?
- How do I withdraw my money?
- Do I still own the rights to my photo after someone has used it?
- How do I find out if someone has used my photo?